Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Restaurant Review of Bahama Breeze and Tulum(For Vegetarians)

It was our 6 year wedding anniversary early december and we went off to Bahama Breeze to celebrate with their caribbean cuisine.
Well being a vegetarian, there was hardly any dish to  exemplify the caribbean cuisine.
To start off we had Lemonade with sugarcane juice, which was actually good and refreshing.


For Appetizers, we ordered Pita crackers with hummus. It tasted pretty good. My extremely picky eater son liked those crackers. There were  few more vegetarian appetizers. 


For the main course: 
I must say I was a bit disappointed with their choices in main course for vegetarians. There were in total just 3 dishes. We ordered this rice bowl which had a very distinct chinese taste to it. Im not a big fan of chinese especially american-chinese, Indo-chinese may be. So this dish was so-so to me.


The next main dish was Veggie Quesedillas. This dish was perfectly done. Their salsa was also good.


Coming for the best part. The Dessert. I do not have a sweet tooth guys, but this dessert bags the award. It's  their pineapple upside down cake with raspberry sauce.  It was one of the best dessert I've ever tasted in my life. You have to try it if you have Bahama breeze in your town.


So I would rate my overall experience based on food, hospitality ,cleanliness as 2.5 out of 5. Just 'coz they did not have good veggie dishes but they do have a good seafood variety if you love them. 


Tulum:
Tulum is a mexican restaurant in pembroke pines, FL. 
Vegetarians- Keep outa here. 
We only and only liked their complimentary chips and amazingly tasty salsa. 
Everything else tasted not good. 
Try your luck if you visit.

Keep looking for more reviews.


No comments: